Buy the EuroPass and experince Oslo and EuroPride 2014 in the best possible way! Photo: Petter Ruud-Johansen/Oslo Pride.
Most main events during EuroPride 2014 are free and open for everyone. The EuroPass may therefore be the only other event specific ticket you will need to buy to make your EuroPride experience more easy-going and affordable!
Price: 720 NOK.
Buy EuroPass here!
The EuroPass includes:
- Tickets to the biggest EuroPride parties; The Closing Party and Ladies Night (regular price 250 NOK for each party).
- Free entrance at the exhibitions of our pride partners, Norwegian Museum of Cultural History and the Nobel Peace Center.
- Discounts on several activities, events and parties from our pride partners during the 10 day EuroPride festival in Oslo.
- The 72 hour Oslo Pass which gives you free entry to more than 30 museums and attractions, free travel on all public transport, free entry to outdoor swimming pools, free walking tours, discounts on sightseeing, ski simulator, Tusenfryd Amusement Park, concert tickets, climbing, ski and bike rental, and special offers in restaurants, shops, entertainment and leisure venues. The Oslo Pass (worth 535 NOK) is valid for 72 hours from the moment you validate it.
Make your stay during EuroPride in Oslo extra enjoyable and make sure you do not miss out on biggest EuroPride parties and discounts. You can order the EuroPass for 720 NOK by clicking on the button below.
So, buy the EuroPass and make sure your EuroPride participation includes the major parties! Buy the EuroPass and make your stay in Oslo as affordeable and fun as possible!
When traveling to EuroPride in Oslo, all visitors, regardless of whether they have purchased the EuroPass, gets to enjoy:
- Free entrance at Pride House, and access to the debates, workshops and lectures.
- Free entrance at Pride Park, and access to the free shows, concerts and parties in it.
- Free access to join the EuroPride Parade.